Saturday, November 22, 2008

Then and now.....



It is so funny to look at these pictures, those babies in the top picture are the same exact kids on the bottom one. Avri was just as sassy and amazingly observant then as she is now and Isaac still hides the most unbelievable mind behind that adorable grin. They are night and day, polar opposites, but perfectly matched for our family. They each bring things into my life that I wonder how I ever lived without. Avri's quick wit, Isaac's tender heart, they are the best parts of Phillip and me.

OHHHHH..... I don't even have the words. I am so proud of these children that God has entrusted to me. So many days I wish I could just hold them still and keep them from growing even one day older, but I love being there for every new phase of their lives. I pray daily that I am guiding them in a way that the Lord would find pleasing and that as they grow older they will be proud of me too.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

momx2 said...

What sweet babies. I know exactly what you mean. You hate to see them grow up but it is fun to see what each stage brings. Love you and miss you! (and the sweetie pies!)

Sherry said...

I own that dress that Avri has on. Or wait, did I give it back to you??

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!