Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's been a good week

It amazes me when God can make something that seems impossible and so hard to even consider making the first step at such a smooth and easy resolution. In two instances this week I was given the opportunity to make some amends and also say I am sorry. Sometimes just saying "I was wrong" can feel so right:) I never saw the opportunities coming, but when they presented themselves I knew that God had something amazing in store for me and of course, as always, he delivered.

Recently on a blog I read that friends leave their marks on your heart and that is so true. Even if they are gone for a season that mark is permanent. I hope my heart looks like those walls down town covered in graffiti:)

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!