Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelli!!!




For those of you who don't know who Shelli is, she has been my best friend since High School. So, Monday night we headed out for an early Birthday celelbration of homemade sushi at my house (curtosey of lessons from Devon and Gregg) and painting at the new Sips N Strokes! As always, we had such an awsome time. There is nothing like spending the night with someone who has known you for what seems like forever. It was funny because as I sat down to write her birthday card I realized that we have been friends for half of our lives. We have been there for eachother through high school, getting our license, first dates, graduations, weddings, my babies, sick parents and just about anything else you can think of. I know that right or wrong she is in my corner and she also thinks I am hillarious which is a big bonus! I love you Shelli. I hope this year is your best one yet. I can't wait to be there for the moments that God has in store for you and Mark, they will be amazing!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

I'm jealous! Look at those paintings! You guys did such a good job . . . and I'm glad the pre-painting sushi party went well. I bet it was super yummy!

Sherry said...

I love these! What a sweet bday! YEAHHHH!!

BTW, LOVE this new layout, THANK GOODNESS!! Purdy!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!