Saturday, November 22, 2008

It feels like the first time!


Ha, ha, now you will have that song in your heads for the rest of the day! Today was a really great day. I had the opportunity for some good ol' girl time with my (old/new) friend Sherry. We had lots of catching up to do, so we started out with a day at the gym, but somehow ended up at Purple Onion...odd how that works out. I just had to write a blog about it as that was one of our main topics of conversation today and I am so glad that we can now laugh about the things that once made us want to cry. It was a day full of laughing and reminising, you just can't beat that! I do not have a recent picture of us, so I drug this one out of the files (please excuse my moon like face). I love you Sherry and I am thankful we have found our way back into eachother's lives:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

What a great way to spend such a beautiful Saturday, reuniting with someone who means the world to you! I'm so glad you guys had such a good day!

Sherry said...

Why do you love me so much and yet hate me so bad to put up this picture. I am going on my blog TOMORROW and posting a beautiful pic of myself to make it all better...

hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I had such a great time with you, my little love dumpling!! I love to work out and then eat like it's going out of style!! ;)

I will now sing "It feels like the first time" as I drift off to sleep...

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!