Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving





I have to say, there is nothing like Thanksgiving. I recognize the smell as soon as I walked in the door at my mamma and daddy's. My Daddy makes the best dressing in the world and I eat myself sick. The day was spent eating, laughing, telling old stories, playing horse shoes in the back yard and throwing the football around. Since I can remember it has always been the same way and I love it, it's home. Although this Thanksgiving I got a special gift....I had been complaining to PHillip about my sucky camera and told him how all my friends had Nikons and I was just nothing without one. He of course said my camera was fine and when it gave out we would talk about it. After taking these pictures my brother-in-law grabbed my camera and starting shooting silly pictures when crash.....it was dead. Devine intervention I call it. My Nikon should be here next week!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I knew you would get one, you little rotten thing!!! :)

Sherry said...

PS -- I love how Avery's head is propping up your boob in that last one.

BlessedMom said...

Looks like a great day! The turkey looks yummy!

Jenny G said...

Way to go Bobby! You will love the new camera!!!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!