Saturday, November 22, 2008

In my head all day....

This song has been in my head all day and maybe somebody needs to read these lyrics, so I am posting them.....

When I'm weak, you make me strong
When I'm blind, you shine your light on me
Cause I'd never get by living on my own abilities
How refreshing to know you don't need me
How amazing to find that you want me
So, I'll stand on your truth
And I'll fight with your strength
Til' you bring the victory
By the power of Christ in me

Casting Crowns "In Me"
It is the second song on my song list (which I know has no rhyme or reason, but neither do I half the time)
Listen to the words. It has such an amazing message and can always lift my spirits when I feel powerless against a situation. I hope somebody can find comfort in it like I do. We serve such an awsome God!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

HE is good!!

I just wanted you to know that you have to be faithful to me.

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!