Thursday, July 31, 2008

Marie!




My good friend Marie came down from Hartselle yesterday with the kiddos to pay me a long overdue visit. We have been friends for a little over 8 years now and have shared jobs, pregnancies, and so much fun and laughter. She actually helped train me for my first "real job", I know, poor thing. We always have such a great time together and yesterday was no different. Between distance, schedules, and kids we only are able to get together maybe 2 or 3 times a year, but we always make the most of it. This time all the kids were out of school so we took the to Pump It Up for some afternoon play and afterwards headed back here for a little more girl talk before she had to head back. Before we knew it, she had rearranged my living room furniture, hung up pictures, and transformed my rooms!! I was in heaven, she has such a talent. I swear walking into her house is like walking into a Southern Living magazine. She has amazing taste and has actually started her own business decorating professionally. I am so proud of her. Marie, Thomas, and Maggie....we can't wait for another visit. We will be dropping in soon!

No comments:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!