Saturday, July 26, 2008

Can anything help organize the unorganizable (is that a word)??

As most of you know, I am one of the most forgetful, unorganized, and unscheduled people the good Lord ever placed on this earth. My sweet husband has agreed to purchase an Iphone for me for our anniversary and I am hoping maybe this device can help me a tiny bit. My friends just rave about thiers and how it is the best thing ever in that it has your phone, calandar, e-mail, music, everything all in one. Can the helpless be helped? If not, I will still look cool playing with it!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

1 comment:

McKt said...

Well, welcome to the party! No more smart remarks from you! I don't know that it has helped me be more organized...but I definitely love having it!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!