Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Feel better soon little A!


We stopped by little Avery's house to check on her today and the patient was bight eyed and bushy tailed, dancing and prancing! I was so thankful to see her looking better and she seemed like she was back to her old self. She gave us all quite a scare, I cannot even imagine what Lacy and Nick were going through, so seeing her today really gave me a big boost and I just thanked God all the way home for his love and grace. I tried to give her a big squeeze, but she was having none of that, so she is back to normal:) We love you little A and I am so happy to see you back in your dancing shoes!!!

1 comment:

momx2 said...

That is so sweet!! I couldnt make it through the post without tearing up.
I read it to Avery and she was excited to see her picture. Thanks again for everything. We love you guys!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!