Monday, July 28, 2008

Pray for me!

I am taking both kids to the doc tomorrow and they will both be getting immunizations!!!! I have not had to do this since Avri was little and Isaac was like 3 and could barely talk. I am really scared to death because I can't imagine having two of them crying or begging me not to let them get a shot. I mean Avri I can probably hang onto, but Isaac is just about the same size as me! I was a screamer as a kid and I can still remember them calling in two nurses every time I had to get a shot. Ever heard of a papoose pouch, oh I knew it well. I will give an update tomorrow...AHHHHH!!!!!

1 comment:

McKt said...

Good luck with that! I fear the day that I cant just strap them in the stroller.

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!