Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun facts about Isaac






I thought I would share some fun facts about my favorite boy!




1. Born on Flag Day.


2. Favorite flavor ice cream is vanilla.


3. He has a special interest in past presidents.


4. His favorite television show is American Gladiators.


5. I was in labor with Isaac for 18 hours.


6. Isaac's first laugh was at Phillip painting our bathroom.


7. Isaac insists on wearing every life preserver known to man, though he swims just fine.


8. Isaac means laughter (very fitting for this child).


9. Isaac always has to have his closet door shut before he can go to sleep because he claims it will give him nightmares if it is open.


10. Isaac weighed 7 '11 at birth and was 21 inches long.


11. Isaac's favorite color is green (the hulk of course).


12. Isaac is fascinated by all the Marvel comic heroes.


13. Isaac was a frog for his first Halloween.


14. Isaac was rocked to sleep until he was 4 years old.


15. Isaac sleeps with up to 20 action figures each and every night and carries at least 5 on any given ride in the car.


16. Isaac has never willingly eaten a vegetable in his life.


17. Isaac takes everything and I mean everything at its literal meaning, so be careful what you say.


18. Isaac was born with what they call a "short cord", a very short umbilical cord, very rare I was told.


19. Isaac is a fish at heart, loves the water.


20. Isaac has taught me more than I will ever teach him.


1 comment:

jennyhope said...

I wish morgan would let me rock her. sweet boy!! he is growing up so fast!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!