Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh what a night!










With Phillip being out of town my sweet friend Angelle decided to take me and the kids in for the night. We had such a great time! The kids played and faught, played and faught, Angelle slaved over the stove and each child promptly asked for spegehetti. We enjoyed some fabulous smores with no injury. We put the kids in the tub, which the girls turned into a bubble factory. After getting them "setteled in" with a movie Angelle and I went down stairs to scrapbook in her fabulous new craft area. I think we would have gotten more done, but we could not stop gasping at the new video game Chris was playing, GTA (you have to know the lingo). It was definately a fun night and Angelle is so brave for having us over. It will be my only restfull night of sleep this week since I knew I had Hulk Hogan downstairs to protect us. I will be so happy when my mini Hulk is back to protect me against all those murders and rapists out there waiting for me.






Of course there were lots of memorable quotes from the night, but I must tell you my favorite compliments of Alex Copenhaver after Isaac had made an issue of having dirt on his foot: "Imagine if you were poor then you would be dirty all the time." I think sombody has been watching to many Disney movies with the poor chimney sweeps. I love you Alex, I am always waiting to see what you will say next!






And I cannot leave Avri's out as they are going downstairs to clean up Alex says "lets go clean up" and Avri replies "Yea, so we can make some money!" She is a woman after my own heart.






Here are the pics below of the PJ party, Thanks again Angelle and the Copey family for keeping us company!






4 comments:

BlessedMom said...

What a fun night! I bet the kids had a blast!

Jenny G said...

Sounds like ya'll had a great girlie night, they are the best!

momx2 said...

Fun Fun. I am glad Angelle babysat you so you would not be scared. I have been wondering how you were doing without your man.:)

GTA- Unfortunately I know what it is. Tell Chris to call Nick and go play. Im sure he is bored without us.

Michelle and Jason said...

That sounds like such fun! And, I'm sure the kids had a blast, too :) I'm glad you're being taken care of while Phillip is out of town!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!