Monday, June 9, 2008

Celebrating Isaac






Since we are leaving Saturday for Six Flags, we decided to have an early family celebration for Isaac. The day started by Phillip taking Isaac birthday shopping. He was given an amount of money and allowed to buy whatever he wanted with it. Here is what we wound up with ...



Six of the same Hulk action figure.... he needed all of them because each has on a different color pant. You have to know Isaac to understand this logic.


Next, we invited my mom, dad, sister, and BIL to come over for some Hulk cake and icecream. We had a blast and Isaac was very happy with his Hulk birthday. He is even skipping out on our VBS end of the week party so that he can catch the opening of Hulk the movies...do you see there is a theme here. I love you Isaac, you are my Super Hero!



2 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

I LOVE it! Happy Birthday Isaac!

Sherry said...

I just laughed out loud when I saw the hulk hogan's different colored pants!!!!!!

Hey, that's a move up from the wiggles, huh?

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!