Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Heaven's Gain

Today, I was honored to be able to attended my friend Michelle's grandfather's funeral. Although, I was never fortunate enough to meet him before his passing, you could see in the faces of the people and in their words what an amazing man he was and how loved he was by his family and friends.

I know that you are grieving today Michelle, but always remember that our loss is Heaven's gain and we are all working towards that goal which he has achieved. I love you and your family are in my prayers.

2 comments:

momx2 said...

Amen.
Thanks for riding with me, hope I didn't scare you too bad with my wonderful driving skills. :)

Michelle and Jason said...

Thank you, Misty. It meant so much to me to know that you guys were in that church honoring the life that we certainly cherished. And, you're right. Heaven has gained another angel - a special angel.

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!