Monday, June 30, 2008

The beach!








So the beach was once again a hit! We had a great time, the kids played in the sand all day, I got to get a little sun, Isaac was swimming like a fish, Daddy was recording the entire time, and Avri got to do her most favorite thing...strut around in her swim wear. One really funny thing was that we went to play mini golf and guess who is the only one to make not one, but two hole in ones.... Avri. I bet God must have laughed, and laughed at our faces when she did that. It was amazing. Me and my man's got to spend some nights just sitting on the balcony after the kids had gone to bed and talk, talk, talk. It was probably one of my favorite parts of the trip.

2 comments:

momx2 said...

Look at you hot MAMA!!!
I'm glad you had a good time.


Hmm...alone time with the hubby after the kids go to bed, wonder what that is like?

jennyhope said...

Your hair looks so cute!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!