Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Time with an old friend!!!!


Okay, when I say "old friend", I mean a friend I have known for a long time, not that she is old. She will kill me.


So, today my good friend Marie came down from Hartselle to visit with me and have a good ol' fashion girls day. We did the usual catch up chat for an hour then hit some of my favorite shopping spots and had a bite to eat. It was definitely not long enough, but I was so glad to get a chance to spend some time with her and her daughter Maggie. I had to giggle since Avri and Maggie looked like a small version of us running around and having a ball. I charged my camera up to take pictures, but of course I forgot all about it! The picture posted is SOOO old! We are the two on the ends.

It is hard to believe that we have been friends for over eight years! We have shared so many wonderful and not so wonderful times together and I count myself blessed to have her in my life. Just to show how much I love her..... I drive the interstate to go visit her!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! I will warn you all to stay off the interstate when I plan my next visit to see her!

No comments:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!