Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This "Stay at Home Mom" thing is no joke.

So, I have officially "quit" my job and it is not all it is cracked up to be. Although, I cannot tell you the stress relief I am feeling by not having to type constantly and having to tell my children, "hang on a second" 30 times a day, it comes with more responsibility. When I was working Phillip helped out with probably 80% of the house work and 30% of the kid work and now that I am not working it is all pretty much on me. Don't get me wrong, I totally feel that if I am not working it should be my responsibility to most of the house work, but it is alot more than I anticipated. I now realize just how much Phillip was helping out and I MISS IT! He still helps, don't let me make him look like he just lays on the couch, but you know what I mean. It is just a transition and my ORGANIZED friends...Angelle..... will have to help me out some!

Although this I am struggling a bit, we all know I am not the most organized in the world, I am so blessed. I remember thinking, not to long ago, that this would never be a possibility and I wanted so badly to be able to focus on my family for a change. In no time, God opened doors for Phillip and gave us this Huge blessing. My God never ceases to amaze me. There are days when the nerves get me and I think "Can we really afford this", but I just stand on his promises. He tells us " I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread" Psalms 37:25. Sometimes, I am just amazed at where he brought us from and I know we are so undeserving.

2 comments:

Jenny G said...

We will all help you out and before you know it you'll be June Cleaver!

Jenny G said...

We will all help you out and before you know it you'll be June Cleaver!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!