Thursday, March 12, 2009

Put away those guns at dinner!

Tonight at the dinner table, I noticed Isaac looking at his arms. I mouthed to Phillip not to say anything because if he knew we were watching, he would have stopped immediately. Then I saw him raising up his sleeves and pushing on his "Muscles". He whips his head around and says "Have you seen how big my muscles are getting?" I, of course, responded "Absolutely!" He gave me a big smile and went right back to his dinner. What I wouldn't give to know what is running through that beautiful mind all day!

1 comment:

momx2 said...

I just love Isaac. He has the sweetest heart & mind. I laugh out loud everytime I think about him saying, " that gigantic baby..."

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!