Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Phillip!


30 years ago today, my husband was born! It amazes me when I sit and think that before he and I were even born that God had already planned out this life for us. I am so thankful for this man. He is and will always be the love of my life. I love that he still makes me feel like the prettiest girl in the room, I love that when he walks in the door he is running wild with the kids, I love that he loves God above anything else, and I love that he has never been unsatisfied with who he is. It is funny to hear people describe him and I just kind of have to laugh within myself. I know that nobody in this world knows the Phillip that I know. Those wonderful parts of himself that he only shares with me (I know I am leaving this wide open for some jokes, but I am serious). He is absolutely the most amazing husband and father and we could not be more proud of him! Happy 30th Birthday Daddy! We look forward to every day that follows.....You are our hero!
Misty, Isaac, and Avri!

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Happy Birthday Phillip!

BlessedMom said...

What a sweet post!! Happy Birthday, Phillip!

Sherry said...

Precious!!

Happy Birthday Super Model!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!