Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prayers of a child

There is something about listening to my children's prayers at night that just fills me up to the brim with joy. Tonight was one of those sweet prayers that I wanted to jot down before my febal mind forgot it. Avri was praying tonight and as she always does, she asked God to bless each family member by name, her friends, her animals and then out of the blue she says "And God, please bless the ponies that are coming to my party (birthday) with the strength to give us a ride and still enjoy my party. Please let them know that we are thankful for them." It was just so sweet and it made me proud! I could take a lesson from her. So often I pray for strength for myself, whether it be physical, spiritual, or emotional, and never think to pray for the strength of others. So tonight, I am praying for the strength of all my friends and family whatever thier circumstance..........from the mouth of babes.........

No comments:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!