Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my darling daughter!


5 years ago today, I met my daughter. The way that she entered the world would be a small glimpse into the personality of this little girl. She raced to get here the day she was born, two weeks to early and in record time compared to her brother (4 hours). From the moment she breathed in her first breath she let us know exactly how she felt. She screamed from the moment she was born until the moment that she was finally cleaned up and dressed like a lady should be! Til this day, she is exactly the same. She can't wait to do all the things that the big girls do and she will let you know what she thinks wheather you want to hear it or not. Although it can be a challange at times, I love that she is so sure of herself, confident, and enjoys just being Avri.


Avri has changed my life in so many ways. She makes me want to be a woman that she can model herself after. I want her to grow up and know that though I was not perfect that I wanted to teach her most of all how much God loves her and that this life is meant to serve him. I want her to know that beauty really is just skin deep and that the beauty of your heart will continue to shine despite the lines and gray hair. And I want her to know that she has made my life so amazing and that her little smile and silly laugh has turned this world upside down in the most wonderful way:)


Avri, I hope you always remember what this day represents not only for you, but for your entire family! We love you so much and cannot wait to see the amazing life that God has in store for you! You are fearfully and wonderfully made!


I love you!

Mamma

2 comments:

Sherry said...

OH, I love that, Momma! And I love you!

Jenny G said...

Happy Birthday Avri! Such a sweet post!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!