Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Have yourself a "Lacy" little Christmas...






















This past weekend, me, Michelle and Angelle all headed down to meet up with your friend Lacy for a little Christmas celebration. We had such a great time eating, laughing, and exchanging some gifts. Lacy drew my name and got me this awsome "Vera" purse (I was a tiny bit excited). She is responsible for getting me hooked, so it is only fitting that she would help to finance my habit. It was so much fun, but of course it ended to quickly. Alright Lacy, when are we seeing you again!!! Ps, I have got to stop sitting next to Michelle, she makes me look like my skin is transparent!

1 comment:

momx2 said...

Awh Misty I love your blogs, they always make me feel so special. Love you guys, and lets plan on something for my BIRTHDAY next month.

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!