Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Back in the game:)






He's back!!! It is basketball season once again at Riverside Upward and we are ready to go!!! Our first game was last Thursday night and the kids were running full court for the first time. Those little boogers were exhaused when they were done and I was glad because it was 8:30 and bed time! Isaac did an amazing job, though I had to discourage him from trash talkin the kid gaurding him, I think it went a little like "whatcha gonna do?" "Bring it on buddy" and my favorite "You want sum of this?" That is all his Daddy's doing. Phillip is coaching again this year and I can always see a sparkle in his eye when he is out there with those kids. I am sure it takes him right back to his High School days and he couldn't be happier to see that his little buddy loves the same sport he does. Good Luck this year Isaac and go BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!