Thursday, May 22, 2008

The last day of third grade:(





Today was Isaac's last day of third grade and his last day to be in Elementary School. It is so hard to believe. It seems just yesterday it was his first day of K and now once again I am bawling my eyes out as I walk out of the school. I'm not really sure why the tears began to flow, but as soon as I hugged his teacher and thanked her for the year they just came flooding out. I guess I am just overwhelmed by the amount of support that the teachers at Valley have given us over the past years and how much they truley care about Isaac and help him strive to succeed. Plus, it does get me that my baby boy is growing up and we had a baby shower for his teacher today also. I can remember being like her, just waiting for the first to arrive and all of those feelings a new mom-to-be has and now my baby boy is almost as big as I am and starting intermediate school, it was too much for one day!

2 comments:

momx2 said...

Awh....so sweet. I know you are happy for him but I am sure its hard to see your little boy growing up!

Jenny G said...

I hear ya, the last day was a sad one for me too!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!