Friday, April 24, 2009

We finally got a peice of the pie!











So after two long years with a patch on my ceiling (I won't name any names;), I finally have them repaired!!!! It has been a long time comin girls and I am thrilled. And to top it all off, I finally got some new furniture!!! We have had the same beautiful burgandy leather set since the day with got married and I finally got an upgrade! I feel like the Jefferson's...we are movin' on up! Check it out and tell me what you think!!! I hate the stripes, so I am covering some of the pillows wtih fabric my sweet and oh so chic friend Marie helped me pick out! I am doing some curtains in that paisley too!








2 comments:

Michelle and Jason said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations . . . you guys truly deserve it!!

Jenny G said...

LOVE the new furniture, and it looks super comfy!

Oh that hole in the ceiling!!! I will never forget that IM you sent me!!!!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!