Friday, April 24, 2009

Avri's Pony Party
























































If I heard pony once, I heard it 1,000 times. This kid wanted a pony party and she wanted it bad! So since we had never done anything extremely grand for her parties before and Isaac has had more than his fair share of birthday blow outs, I decided 5 was a good age to just go all out! I called and set up the ponies and this crazy birthday planning began. First off, our yard is a mess, so I put Phillip right to work, fixing our deck, removing old stumps from the yard, cutting grass, hauling out old stuff from under the deck, preassure washing, that poor man was just beat. The things you do for these kids:) Finally, after a reschedule because of rain, the pony party day came. It was everything she had dreamed of! Two ponies, farm animals to pet, a homemade pony cake, and lots of people who love her! We have some of the best friends in the world and they pulled on thier boots and came out to join us! We all had a really awesome time! When it was all over with and everybody had gone home, she looked at me and said "Thanks for working so hard on my party mama, it was a perfect day"........totally worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome party. You Rock! And the cake looks too cute! You did a fabulous job (I don't even attempt homemade cakes).

Jenny G said...

V had a great time, from everything I saw and heard you did a great job!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!