Friday, January 9, 2009

Goofy girls..





Since Isaac decided to swallow a battery on the night that Sherry and I were suppose to go out to exchance Christmas gifts, we gave it a second shot and had a girls night out to Stix! YUMMMMM! We had such a fun time eating delicious food, messing with the waiter (all Sherry) and ending the night with some awsome clearance shopping. Had Sherry not ignored me as I choked on a peice of rice the evening would have been perfect;) What are friends for?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Fun! YUMMMY...stix!!!

Sherry said...

I am gonna knock you out.

You just wait til I get a pic of you acting retarded. i'm gonna make it my profile pic and blow it up in to a 10x15 and hang it in my yard.

:)

Sherry said...

I hate my side profile.

But you are perfect. And you know good and well I prayed and prayed and ate while you were choking.

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!