Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas 2008


































Eversince I got married Christmas Eve has always been shared with my parents. My sister and our families pack up our bags and spend Christmas Eve night with my parents. We all spend the night and wake up to Santa and breakfast the next morning. Each year before we begin tearing into our gifts, my Dad reads us the Christmas Story and we remind ourselves what an important day this symbolizes, the birth of our Savior. We exchange gifts and spend the rest of the night sharing memories, watching movies, and just enjoying our time together. It is a tradition that I cherish and look forward to every year. Oh, and this year we added DreamLand ribs to the mix!!! I am so blessed!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny G said...

Phillip is THRILLED in that last one!

momx2 said...

Phillip looks like he would rather be in his own bed!

Sherry said...

Why do you make me hungry with the pic of those ribs?

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!