Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My man


Phillip and I are leaving out tonight to head to our first BIG trip. He was rewarded by his company with a trip to the Dominican Republic and we are so excited. IT will be the first time for us both to fly and this made me begin to think of all the firsts we have had together, first date, first kiss, first fight.... the list goes on and on. We have shared so many things that we will never forget and there is no one else I would rather have by my side. I look forward to our lifetime of memories together!

3 comments:

BlessedMom said...

Oh how sappy!! :) We'll miss you. Tell the pilot to fly safely.

Jenny G said...

Ugh, puke, you've spent enough time with that man, time for a trip with your girls!

Brooks Family said...

HI! I found you! :)

Lookin' good!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!