Thursday, July 26, 2007

Jen-ny (Forest Gump)



Jen-ny!!!! Well my gal Jenny G is leaving us today for 10 days! I am going to miss having my IM go off 40 times a day and hanging with her and the kids. If you are reading this and don't know Jenny, she is one of a kind. A little sweet, a little sour, a little sassy, that pretty much sums her up. She is going to kill me, but I had to post these pics with this blog. The first picture is Jenny on the way back from the pumpkin patch after a couple rounds with Victoria (her daughter) and the second is what Vicotria thought about it. It is too funny, I could not resist. Have fun at the beach Jenny! We will miss you!!!!!!

2 comments:

BlessedMom said...

OH that's a classic "Jenny look." Love it!

Brooks Family said...

Forest Gump - I am still laughing about that one!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!