Thursday, July 26, 2007

My first born




I never pictured myself with a little boy, but when Isaac was born it was a perfect fit! I look at him and cannot believe how blessed I am to have him in my life. He makes me laugh everyday with the stuff he comes up with like.."I only eat healthy food, like meat" or "Thanks for putting Avri in time out mom". I guess my most favorite times are first thing in the morning. As soon as he wakes up, he walks in my room and kisses me on the forehead. It is the sweetest thing. Even if I am still asleep, he sneaks in and gives me that good morning kiss. I hope that does not slip away with growing up. Speaking of growing up, he is quite the ladies man. He loves to grab a peck on the cheek or hold hands with his little "girlfriends". His favorite two are Alex and Lexi. This afternoon after we had seen Alex and were driving away I heard him whisper to himself "I'll miss you Alex", it made my heart melt. I look forward to everyday with him and watching him grow into the man he will be.

No comments:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!