Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My cup runneth over...

I have this verse posted in my kitchen and as I cleaned up today and glanced at it, I realized just how true it is. God has really just filled me up to the brim and I am so unworthy. He has placed my family in a position that I am able to raise my children at home. We are all healthy. I have all of my family close by me. God has restored friendships that I thought were lost forever and strengthened them into something so much better than they were before. I have a husband who loves God and serves him, he is such an inspiration to me. My kids are amazing. And best of all, I am a child of the King. Thank you Lord for loving my crazy tail!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh God, thank You for loving me, too! You are so awesome!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!