Thursday, January 10, 2008

We are leaving!!!

Okay, it is 2:27 and we are about to go to the Lake for a GIRL's weekend! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. The best part is that I am going with my Girls! If you have read Devon's blog you can see we are all SOOO different, but it works. You know you have a solid group of friend swhen they can overlook all those minor imperfections (we all know what mine are) and see the best parts of you. It is a blessing to be a part of those moments that only we share, memories that we can pull out and laugh about when times don't feel so great. I hope when we are old and gray that we are still having these times and ohhing and ahhing over how gorgeous we were in our glory days, thanks to Jenny G's photos!

You girls keep me sane and I love you! I can't wait to see what CRAZY moments are to come......

No comments:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!