Wednesday, January 9, 2008

10 Things About Me....


I have never done a blog just about me, so I figured it was high time!

So, here are some facts about me you may not know..... I am hoping this will get some one of my blogger friends to do the same!


1. The only scar I own came from opening a sticky hand prize from the cereal box with a kitchen knife.

2. I played the part of the coweredly lion in my first grade play "fitting".

3. This nose originally belongs to my Dad, mine is just scaled down a bit.

4. I dressed up as a mommy for career day at school.

5. I refused to attend Bible School for three years straight because a boy tried to kiss me, he is one of my closest friends today :)

6. I always request gas at the dentist's office.

7. My senior class picture is not in the yearbook because I forgot to turn it in, see this forgetfullness is nothing new.

8. I was in total shock when Phillip asked me out... I did not think he knew I existed.

9. I bought my wedding dress before I even got proposed to

10. My ultimate goal in life is for my children to look back and say " She may not be perfect, but she really loved us more than anything else in this world" That is exactly what I say about my mom.

3 comments:

BlessedMom said...

I can't decide whether this picture is sexy or scary!! Hmmm!

Jenny G said...

Finally a new blog!

momx2 said...

You forgot to say you're scared of everything.
Love ya!:)

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!