Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fire Prevention week!

Okay, it is definitely fire prevention week at Valley Intermediate. As soon as I picked Isaac up from school this afternoon he began his speech....."Do we have smoke detectors?" Yes Isaac. "Do you know that breathing in smoke can kill you?" Yes Isaac. "Did you know that you should always check your door to see if it is hot before opening it if you think there is a fire?" Yes Isaac. "Did you know that if you are dead in the fire, I should run to a neighbors house and knock on the door?" Wait, how did I die in this fire? "You breathed in a lot of smoke" Okay, Isaac is obviously an expert on fire safety now to teach him not to have me die in his practice scenarios!

3 comments:

momx2 said...

haahahaha
Wonder where he gets it from.

McKt said...

Oh, you know Walker would be all over fire prevention week! Hopefully he won't kill me off to give his example.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

LOL!

Just wanted to say hello Misty. I found you by way of the sweet Jenny Hope. Was looking at her blog roll...and saw your name! Small world!

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!