Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The best gift!




Saturday I got one of the best gifts in the world. My little girl comes running in the house with a handful of "flowers" for me and with a huge smile says "I picked these just for you mom!" I was so excited that I made her pose with them for scrapbooking to come. Everyday I see more and more those little things my mother would tell me that I did as a child coming out in her. My mother use to tell me stories of how I would spend hourse outside picking "flowers" for her, roots and all. I use to think how silly it was and how she must have gotten tired of all those "flowers" laying by the sink.


You know your a mom when a handful of weeds is more precious than anything money could buy.

1 comment:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!