Thursday, October 4, 2007

Go DEVON!


Well, my friend Devon has finally made the leap into the world of transcription! I am super proud of her and glad that she is getting a chance to work with my company. She has worked really hard to finish up school early and is overcoming her fear of the dreaded ESL (English as a second language) doctor! I wish her all the luck in the world and am currently on call for a minor breakdown!
PS Greg, don't be taking all her new dough, we need that money for girls nights out!

3 comments:

BlessedMom said...

You're too sweet! You don't know what you're in for though. Just wait until those phone calls start rolling in for you to come help me. :)

McKt said...

So do you do medical transcription in your swim suit? I didn't realize that was part of the job. I guess whatever it takes to make working from home fun.

BlessedDad said...

Once the chunk of change that we paid up front for the classes is paid back (with interest), then I will "let" her have some of the money for girls night out! ;)

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!