Thursday, August 30, 2007

LIke a fish out of water












So we went to the Lake with our friends the Copenhavers, Gannuscios, and Bissots and had a GREAT TIME! I loved that the kids got to play together, the boys got to know eachother better, and the girls do what we always do "chat it up". The only problem is that I am terrified of any body of water containing live creatures. I attempted several times to get into the lake, but only managed to make it a couple inches before screaming back to shore. My friends, always supportive, laughed and taunted me from the water and shore. Thankfully I found my refuge in a little boat and got some time in the water.




We ate, laughed, played games, pulled our hair out, and loved every minute of it! Thanks Bissots for inviting us and thank you to Greg's mom and dad for having us!

No comments:

God has blessed us with such a wonderful life and I want to share it with you!